It's been over two months since I announced the first Beta of CodeIt.Once. We took all that time to listen to your comments and suggestions, rework the user interface to introduce new option - there are two UI alternatives now - Wizard and Pro. And of course testing, bug fixing, more testing and more bug fixing :)
Today I'm happy to let you know that we have just released CodeIt.Once Beta 2.
What's New in Beta 2 (build 1.0.76)
- New Wizard style UI option
- Enabled support for C# projects - Beta 1 only supported VB
- Added keyboard shortcuts for all refactoring operations
- Improved support of overloaded methods
- 70% of CodeIt.Once code is covered by unit testing
- Numerous bugs fixed - reported by you and those found during in-house testing.
CodeIt.Once Beta 2 for Visual Studio 2003 is currently available for download through our Beta Experience program. If you want download a copy for evaluation or to participate in Beta testing, fill out a simple form (name and email address) and we will contact you with download instructions.
We received a lot of feedback on the Beta 1 - all of your comments are very much appreciated and be sure we do listen!
We are interested to know your opinion on the Beta 2 improvements, especially the Wizard style UI option. Please tell us whether you like it or hate it, is it easy/intuitive to switch between the Wizard and Pro options, are the wizard hints useful? Tell us what you think.
Beta 2 version for VS 2005 (Whidbey) download will be ready early next week. Stay tuned!