The latest verison of CodeIt.Once Refactoring tool - Release Candidate (build 147) for Visual Studio 2003 - is available for download now.
We have made quite a bit of performance optimization and bug fixes since the initial Relase Candidate build 115 last month:
- improved performance loading solution on VS startup.
- optimized memory use – removed unused types
- changed exception handling engine – most errors now logged into a file and not displayed in a dialog box
- fixed bugs in Rename, Extract Method and Add Parameter refactorings
- improved handing of non-compilable/syntactically incorrect code
- resolved the VS slowdown/hanging on project load
Those of you who downloaded please make sure to download the latest build - you will see great deal of performance improvement and it is more stable now.
For more information visit the product page, our refactoring tutorials and download page.
The version for VS2005 will remain in Beta 2 until the Visual Studio relased on November 7th.